Monday, June 30, 2014

Work experience....

Since I started networking a couple of months ago, I have made sure to tell other newbie entrepreneurs about the SBDC, Small Business Development Center. Some have heard of it and even used the services. Others have shrugged it off because they have plenty of work experience in their field. To me, that response just seems very closed minded. I honestly believe that there will always be something new to learn in every aspect of life. Why not check out a few of the workshops or at least talk to an advisor to see if you are on the right track. I understand if some of the more seasoned entrepreneurs were to shrug it off, but not for a newbie. We could use all of the extra tips and insight that are available. If you are not willing to be open minded and learn more despite your experience, it is not likely that you will make it too far in your venture. I guess not everyone feels the same though.


No comments:

Post a Comment