Saturday, June 28, 2014

The Newbie Entrepreneur

I recently opened a small business and have taken a great interest in Entrepreneurship. The hard part is that I am a very shy person. An introvert if you will. I have dedicated 2014 to getting out of my box. Networking has helped me to overcome some of my fears about going out and socializing with professionals that I do not know. My next big step is to take up blogging. As a self conscious person, I did not want to do it because like others, I fear what people will think. I am slowly learning to overcome those fears. But obviously by the anonymous name, I have not fully gotten over that hurdle of fear yet. I will frequently post about small business ownership, entrepreneurship, networking for shy people/introverts, and Autism. That's right; Autism. I take any available opportunity to spread Autism Awareness when I can. Welcome to my journey. Follow me on Twitter @GetOutOfYourBox

No comments:

Post a Comment