Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Article: Help, I'm an entrepreneur and my family doesn't support me

"Unfortunately, friends or respected peers are often more likely to recognize your achievements publicly than your family is." This is sad, but true. Many entrepreneurs lack the support and encouragement they desire from family. Friends are usually supportive, but not family. I know this first hand and have come to realize that it is not just me. Many other people whom I have spoken with also agree that their parents did nothing to acknowledge their journey into entrepreneurship. This is one of the reasons I believe it is so important to find a mentor or business coach. They will give you the knowledge and encouragement you need.
At least my husband is very supportive though. Can't win em' all right? #GetOutOfYourBox #NewbieEntrepreneur
Article: Help, I'm an entrepreneur and my family doesn't support me
http://ysn.com/help-im-an-entrepreneur-and-my-family-doesnt-support-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment